- Creation and Maintenance of Power BI reports, MS SSRS, SSAS, Crystal reports, Excel and other tasks as needed.
- Develop and maintain SQL stored procedures, functions, SSIS packages.
- Maintain and monitor running jobs in Windows Task Scheduler and SQL Server Agents.
- Collaborate with business users to gather and define and document requirements.
- Create and update documentation for all technical and business processes.
- Collaborate to enhance and develop data warehouse Requirements.
- Must have expert level experience with PowerBI, SSIS, and SSAS.
- MS Office 365 (Power BI, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Data-warehouse concepts like SSRS, SSIS.
- SQL queries, T-SQL, SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Master’s degree preferred however not required.