- Expertise in Operations Research and Optimization, Linear and Integer Programming, Matrix Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Optimization Models for Supply Chain and Operations Management, Applied Probability, Production and Inventory Control, Stochastic Processes, Statistical Methods
- Deep understanding of optimization and mathematical programming techniques and experience in these techniques in solving real-world problems
- Programming experience with Python, MATLAB, R, SQL, SAS
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Master’s degree preferred however not required.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server is a must
- Experience with Data Analysis/statistical tools such as Python or R
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, PowerBi, Spotfire, or similar tools
- Must be Willing to Work in the Office