- Use data visualization, statistical analysis, pattern recognition, and machine learning – along with domain knowledge and subject-specific models – to solve science, engineering, and commercial problems.
- Data extraction/transformation/loading, data filtering, and quality control, exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, and visualization. Ability to work with both structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze results and develop technical reports and presentations.
- Utilizing SQL and relational databases to write queries, and track, analyze, and report on data and metrics.
- Analyze data generated from the app to create data visualizations for reporting purposes.
- Oversight of workflow efficiency, project management, and process mapping efforts.
- Coordinate with IT Team at the client-side to set up the database at the backend of the Application, create views and interlink the app data to other software platforms.
- Assists users by answering functionality questions and follows up on any SQL-related problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer systems engineering, database administration, chemical, industrial, or related field.
- 0 – 2 years Data Analysis experience.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server is a must.
- Experience with Data Analysis/statistical tools such as Python or R.
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, PowerBi, Spotfire or similar tools.
- Experience with front-end languages such as C#, PHP, Node.js considered an advantage.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry considered an advantage.
- Must be Willing to Work in the Office in Houston.
Eligibility to work in the USA:
- Will be hired on OPT visa and H-1B visa will be sponsored.