- Working collaboratively with end-users to collect information to develop and support processes, systems, and reporting which will drive productivity and efficiency.
- Utilizing SQL and relational databases to write queries, and track, analyze, and report on data and metrics.
- Create an Extract, Transform, Load process, and other documentation.
- Analyze data generated from the app to create data visualizations for reporting purposes.
- Training on and troubleshooting technical and data-related platforms.
- Oversight of workflow efficiency, project management, and process mapping efforts.
- Coordinate with IT Team at the client-side to set up the database at the backend of the Application, create views and interlink the app data to other software platforms.
- Assists users by answering functionality questions and follows up on any SQL-related problems.
- Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer systems engineering, database administration, mathematics, or related field
- 1 – 2 years’ Data Analysis experience
- Proficient in MS SQL Server is a must
- Experience with Data Analysis/statistical tools such as Python or R
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, PowerBi, Spotfire or similar tools
- Must be Willing to Work in the Office